More than ever people are eager to learn about how to keep their air clean. With health scares and people generally spending more time inside, making sure that you are breathing clean air is of the utmost importance. When shopping around for devices that can help clean up your air, it is important to know what you’re looking for. At Temp Engineering, we offer a variety of products and services that are designed to increase your indoor air quality.
One of the best things that people can do to protect their air is to install air cleaners in their homes. If you have been struggling with poor lung health or you are concerned that you have poor indoor air quality, consider installing an air purifier from Temp Engineering.
The proper humidity is key to having high-quality indoor air. Check out our dehumidifier installation service page to learn more.
Types of Whole House Air Purifiers
There are a variety of products on the market that improve the quality of air. But, due to demand and shrewd marketing tactics, it is easy to get confused about options. One of the easiest mistakes to make is to invest in numerous stand-alone products that don’t address all of the air in your home.
Instead, you should opt for options that operate in conjunction with your existing HVAC equipment. Some of these options are:
- UV Air Sanitizers: UV air sanitizers use a powerful UV light to destroy biological contaminants in the air like viruses and pathogens. They can also destroy odors and some VOCs that build up in the air inside of a home. They are installed in the existing ductwork of your central AC unit and automatically kick on as the system cycles.
- Whole House Air Filtration: Whole-home air purifiers are a form of efficient filters that remove particles from the air. An air purifier is good at reducing the number of allergens, pollen, and dust from the air that you breathe. People who suffer from allergies and asthma will particularly benefit from an air purifier.
Temp Engineering places your health as one of our priorities. Let us help you keep you and your family safe from bad indoor air.
Benefits of Whole-Home Air Cleaners
Convenience is the name of the game when it comes to indoor air cleaners. Temp Engineering has a variety of options when it comes to air quality. We work on all major types of equipment including York, Lennox, Goodman, Trane, and Rheem. By installing UV air sanitizers and air cleaners, you can reap benefits like:
- Easy Upkeep: Apart from basic routine maintenance, air purifiers and UV sanitizers take no upkeep. Small units designed to clean the air in individual rooms require more attention and are more likely to break down.
- Easy Installation: Purifiers and sanitizers install within existing equipment so there is nothing that takes up any extra space.
- Cheap Operation: Whole-home sanitizers and purifiers use less energy to do more work than small, individual units use.
- Cleaner Air: Purifiers and sanitizers can work together to reduce the number of threats to your health in your indoor air. By installing these, you can appreciate less discomfort from allergies and sinus infections.
Looking for more ways to improve air quality and performance in your home? Be sure to schedule an AC maintenance appointment today!
Why Work With Us?
We are a locally-owned business that has years of experience filling our customer’s needs. Our technicians love educating our customers on their options when it comes to keeping them and their families safe from the risks that bad air quality presents. When you work with Temp Engineering you can rest assured that all of our technicians are background checked and licensed as experts in their field. Let us show you why our slogan is “South Florida’s Premiere HVAC Contractor!”