A working air conditioner is a necessity - especially when the summer months meet humid temperatures. Unfortunately, this is often the time homeowners realize their Pembroke Pines home is in need of AC replacement. Luckily, our AC contractors are here to help. At Temp Engineering, we specialize in air conditioning replacement service and work with the very best systems on the market.
Looking to keep your existing system in good shape? Be sure to ask about our routine air conditioning maintenance service today!
Should You Opt for Air Conditioning Replacement?
Most homeowners can agree that a working air conditioner is essential - especially during the summer months. While repairs can often get your system back in working order, in some instances an AC replacement may be needed. Some common signals for this situation include:
- Old Age: On average, an air conditioner can last anywhere from 10 to 15 years. However, without maintenance and proper care, that lifespan can be cut short. If your system is on the older side and faced with a major repair expense, replacement may be more cost-effective.
- Constant Repairs: As mentioned above, repairs can force homeowners to make tough decisions. While a few repairs over the years are not a big deal, once your system starts requiring annual or even quarterly repairs, it’s time to consider an upgrade.
- Rising Energy Costs: Your air conditioner is going to be one of the biggest consumers of energy - especially in the summer months when it’s running constantly. However, if you’re seeing a spike in your utility costs and your AC is struggling to keep up with your needs, there’s likely a connection.
- Poor Performance: Fluctuating airflow, inconsistent temperatures, noisy operation, and even strange smells. Any time your air conditioner is working outside of the norm, it could be a sign of a larger issue.
When you contact our AC contractors, we’ll take the time to inspect your system and determine the best course of action. Our technicians are always transparent and will offer honest advice to help you make the right decision for your home.
Benefits of Central Air Conditioner Installation
Whether your home currently relies on window units or your system is simply struggling to keep your home cool, opting for an central AC installation can have plenty of benefits. Some perks homeowners can see almost immediately include:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Quieter operation
- More consistent indoor temperatures
- Better indoor air quality and less dust
- Stronger airflow throughout the home
Additionally, if your new system comes with smart features, like a smart thermostat, you can enjoy more convenience than ever. Many of these systems can be powered right from your smartphone, meaning you can change the temperature without even getting up!
Overall, homeowners can expect to have a system that can easily cool every inch of the home while also helping to lower energy costs and improve indoor air quality. When you work with our AC installation company, we’ll find the right-sized unit based on your needs and budget.
Have limited space? Looking for an HVAC alternative? In addition to central air conditioning systems, we also offer ductless mini split AC installations too!
The Importance of Working with a Reliable AC Contractor
Air conditioner installation is a complex service that requires professional experience. At Temp Engineering, we are the AC contractors homeowners have been relying on for years. We offer personalized service with upfront pricing to ensure you find the ideal system for your home. Not all air conditioners are made equal and factors like size, budget, and features matter. We work with all major brands including Trane, Carrier, Lennox, and more.