When it comes to HVAC repair and installation, most people overlook the fact that there is a huge difference in equipment and technology for residential and commercial applications. There is a huge difference between cooling a 2,000-square foot home and cooling a 30 story office building. If you're a business owner, you probably have realized that not every HVAC contractor can handle the expectations you have of a commercial HVAC contractor. At Temp Engineering, we specialize in taking on the challenges that are presented in a commercial environment. Our technicians are ready to help you design the perfect system and our skilled technicians are ready to install and maintain your commercial HVAC system.
Need options for commercial heating and air conditioning? Check out our VRF and VRV cooling systems page.
Benefits of Commercial System Replacement
Commercial air conditioning equipment works harder than most of the equipment at your business. Often commercial equipment will work 24 hours a day to keep your workers and customers comfortable. With all of that hard work, the mileage can add up quickly. When your commercial HVAC equipment gets old it will start having numerous problems.
Replacing that old equipment can offer benefits like:
- Say Goodbye to Repair Bills: Commercial repair bills can add up fast. With maintenance budgets to keep in mind, HVAC repairs can totally wreck financial projections. Updating old equipment can save a lot of money on repairs that will disappear with new equipment.
- Save Money: Old HVAC equipment and ductwork are likely outdated and inefficient. Updating air conditioners and ductwork can add efficiency back to your system and help you save money and be more eco-friendly.
- Keep Your Customers Comfortable: When commercial air conditioners get old, they can fail to operate up to acceptable standards. This can leave workers and customers in dangerous conditions. Updating equipment will give you back the comfort that has been lost over time.
- Improve the Air Quality: New commercial HVAC systems will help control dust and humidity better than old machinery. This helps you keep your business cleaner and more comfortable.
Commercial HVAC Maintenance Tips
Because commercial HVAC machinery works so hard, professional maintenance is absolutely crucial to getting good longevity. At Temp Engineering, we understand how hard your equipment works and we know exactly how to help it do its best. We recommend scheduling routine maintenance at least twice a year.
During commercial AC maintenance, we will check for:
- Proper refrigerant levels
- Motor performance
- Coil leaks
- Electrical performance
- Mechanical integrity
By letting us handle your commercial HVAC maintenance, you can see benefits like less downtime and cheaper operation. You can also count on your equipment lasting longer. Contact us today!
Work With Temp Engineering on Your Next Project!
Temp Engineering is South Florida’s premier commercial air conditioning contractor. Our engineers handle every aspect of commercial AC from design through installation. Our proprietary design process allows us to use technology to design your system before construction begins. This saves you time and frustration because it allows us to engineer out any problems we may see in the field. It also allows us to submit more competitive bids because our customers and engineers will be on the same page.
Along with our expert commercial air conditioning installation, we also offer:
- Industrial furnace repair
- Rooftop HVAC service
- Commercial AC repair and maintenance
- System design
Your commercial AC system is a big part of your budget between utility bills and repairs. Trust the experts at Temp Engineering to help you maximize the efficiency, reliability, and comfort of your commercial AC equipment!